libUrlBasicAuthToken(<name>,<password>)

macdev macdev at interaxia.com
Fri Jul 23 15:22:56 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am looking at the results. However, my app is a little more
complicated. I am trying to post a file using
multipartformdata and it works when I post to a window server.

It doesn't work when I post to a apache box. it seems that windows has
no problems.

It is getting the return page of the cgi script but it is not posting
files that I need to post.
my runrev app spits back the results of the post.

I made a local html page using the same  http://username:password@url
and the same form variables and it works with both servers. a local
html page launched from a local browser has no problems.

-
hung