Windows gets shorter and shorter and shorter...

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Fri Jul 23 00:46:51 EDT 2004

Yes, the stack has a menubar with 4 menus in it.

But then most of my stacks have a menubar with menus in them.  And two
stacks that act as dialogs don't have a menubar .  And none of those
stacks have a problem -- just this one stack has a problem (weird).

I've seen this happen with other windows, but they've all stopped doing
it for some reason.  It's as though there's some custom property that
gets set or unset.  If I have to I'll create a new stack and move all
the objects and scripts over to see if that stops it -- but I'd rather
know what's going on.

Thanks,
-- Frank

On Jul 23, 2004, at 3:01 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com