Rev 2.5 Beta [Performance/Rev-Online/Dreamcard/...]

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Jul 23 00:14:55 EDT 2004

Ummm, maybe it's because I'm a really crappy scripter, but my "intro to
Rev/mouse events" project I think ended up being 6 MB..

I guess I would have to go back and check to see how much space is due to
my assuming (probably correctly) that the low-end PCs wouldn't do TTS, so
I recorded my Mac doing so with a mic on my iPod and used those sound
files instead...

Judy