Saving as StandAlone in 2.5b1

Hershel Fisch hershrev at realtorsgroup.us
Thu Jul 22 21:20:33 EDT 2004

I tried to create a standAlone for some reason didn't succeed with out
any notification, the standAlone just wasn't there.
I tried saving another MainStack with a few sub stack the message was
"sorry there was an error saving your application"
I opened one main stack from the "open" menu it opened another one as
well.
After playing around a bit this error came up
      	executing internal 9:04:47 PM
Type	Handler: Running low on memory, script aborted
Object	revFrontScript
Line	repeat for each line l in tOpenList
Hint	button id 1042 of card id 1002 of stack "/Applications/Revolution
2.5b1/components/global environment/revlibrary.rev"

      	executing internal 9:04:47 PM
Type	Chunk: can't find stack
Object	revFrontScript
Line	if the substacks of stack tStack is not empty
Hint	button id 1042 of card id 1002 of stack "/Applications/Revolution
2.5b1/components/global environment/revlibrary.rev"
One time it crashed , I tried to repeat it , didn't succeed.
Then I tried saving a single stack which did save.
Hershel,