Rev 2.5 Beta - Hits

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Jul 22 17:07:13 EDT 2004

At 12:01 22/07/2004 -0600, Devin Asay wrote:

>I know we are trying to air out the bugs and frustrations, but may I just
>comment on some of the hits?
>
>Things I love about the new version:
>
>6. Command(control)-alt-click to edit scripts instead of the unnerving
>command-alt-hover.

Yes - I agree 100%.   This is the second most useful change that I've seen;
second only behind the fact that keyboard shortcuts now work reliably.

I do see an issue with the ctrl-alt-click in execute mode - it appears to
open the script editor BUT ALSO trigger a mouse click to the stack - which
I don't think it should.

Do you see that behaviour too ? Should it do that ?  Should I Bugzilla it ?

And I noticed the Shortcut Quickref still says "ctl-alt hover" ....

And I notice that the Quickref for shortcuts comes up as editing rather
than executing if you are in edit mode (the other quickrefs are ok).

I can see BZ gaining a permanently open window on my screen .... :-)

-- Alex.