Acrobat files?

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Thu Jul 22 12:53:06 EDT 2004

> Hey folks,
>
> One of the big missing items in Rev (of the very few) for me is the
> ability to display and work with Acrobat PDF files. Has anyone done
> anything with PDFs? Either by remotely controlling Acrobat viewer, or
> via an external of some kind... or even considered the possibility?
> Just looking to open some discussion in order to gauge interest, or to
> see if any techniques have been developed.
> --
> Troy
> RPSystems, Ltd.
> http://www.rpsystems.net

Troy,

On Macintosh systems only (where QuickTime is present), you can display
Acrobat PDF files by simply creating a player object in your stack and
giving it a path to the PDF file. This does not work on Windows even if
you have the latest version of QuickTime installed.

~Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>