Express to Dreamcard was RE: scrollbar problems

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Thu Jul 22 12:47:27 EDT 2004

> Not quite. The way I read it, I'll have the opportunity to movie up to
> Studio in 11-1/2 months from now; in the meantime, I'll have only Dreamcard.
> Or, alternatively, I take the Studio update now (and just lose the 11-1/2
> months of updates I already purchased).  (If I read the FAQ correctly).

No, that's not right. You will have the opportunity to move up to Studio
immediately on release of 2.5, with a license that runs for an extra year on
top of what you already have. You don't lose any of your existing
entitlement. Putting it another way, if you purchased an Express update
license on July 1st, and then you bought the Studio update on August 15th,
your new Studio license would run until July 1st 2006.

Regards,

Heather
--

** For a faster response to all licensing, support, and technical issues,
please now send mail to support at runrev.com **

Heather Nagey ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
Tel +44 (0) 870 747 1165 Fax +44 (0) 845 4588487
~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special offers ~~~