The 2.5 debugger

Wouter wouter.abraham at pi.be
Wed Jul 21 17:47:10 EDT 2004

> Re: The 2.5 debugger
> 	• 	From: Troy Rollins
> 	• 	 Subject: Re: The 2.5 debugger
> 	• 	 Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:30:16 -0700
>

> On Jul 21, 2004, at 5:23 PM, Wouter wrote:
>

>  And why not Command-r when used in debug mode (if possible without
> closing the window)?
>  Surely one does not want to group objects during debugging.
>
>  Oh man, I hate doubling-up command key combos like that. What about
> "enter" like is normally used for a compile. Would seem a natural, no?
>

> --
> Troy
> RPSystems, Ltd.

Yeah I know...  but sometimes this happens...
But an enter key ...  may be, because there is no default  button in
the debugging window.
And for some of us this won't feel natural/intuitive...   (brrr those
words again)
But do you agree not to close the window unless specified/asked or
don't you mind all this windowflashing?

Greetings,
WA