The 2.5 debugger

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 21 16:02:14 EDT 2004

There is a small problem with the command key combinations you propose
Devin.  At least two of those key combinations already have standard
usage on the Mac:  Cmd-I  for "Get Info" and Cmd-A for "Select All."

FWIW, I'm not sure I'd like to see them mapped to "Get Info" in one
place in the IDE and "Step Into" in the debugger.   Consistency should
count for something.