Version 2.5B1 and dbsqlite

Gordon Tillman got at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 21 11:50:18 EDT 2004

Just downloaded and installed the new 2.5B1.  Looks really great!

I read in the release notes that an add-on for sqlite is in the works
from RunRev.  Any word on when that will be available?  I'm very
pleased about that.  I had just downloaded sqlite yesterday and built
it on my Mac and was wondering how difficult it would be to make a
plugin for it for all the major platforms to give us Rever's another
option for a small embedded database.  Looks like the work has been
done for me!

--gordon