no-graphic application

maxence.bernard at ensi-bourges.fr maxence.bernard at ensi-bourges.fr
Tue Jul 20 12:53:42 EDT 2004

> Yes there is ; it allows you to run scripts saved as
> plain text files, similar to how Perl works ; that's
> why this version is often referred to as the 'cgi'
> version -- however it works just fine as a
> command-line interpreter.
> To know more about how to use this command-line
> version, have a look at the cgi-tutorial prepared by
> Jacqueline Landman Gay at :
> <http://www.hyperactivesw.com/cgitutorial/>
>
> What platform(s) does this need to run on ?

It needs to run on HP-UX.
I read the cgi-tutorial, but actually, I have a stack which analyses the
argument of the command line. If there is no argument, the stack shows a
graphic window. Otherelse it must show nothing and execute like a console
application. I didn't understand in the cgi-tutorial how to do this,
because I do not want to work with a web server. Previously, I made the
windows invisible but it is not a good solution.
Excuse me, but I am not an expert in Revolution ;-)