Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Tue Jul 20 16:36:56 EDT 2004

How can I take binary image data stored in a variable (obtained
programmatically, usually from a database query) and display it in an
image field without first storing it to a file?  I can't seem to find
any information on this.

I tried this, but it doesn't seem to work:

set the fileName of image "Logo" to empty
set the imageData of image "Logo" to an_obtained_value

Thank you!

$0 Web Hosting with up to 120MB web space, 1000 MB Data Transfer
Get It Now At www.doteasy.com