Object paths?

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Tue Jul 20 16:30:27 EDT 2004

Troy,

I dunno if this helps at all, but if the issue is with opening some
other stack mid-script and having that affect your object references
later in the script, you could consider wrapping up your own stack
opening routine which maintains the defaultStack:

on openStackSafe stackName
    put the defaultStack into saveDefaultStack
    open stack stackName
    set the defaultStack to saveDefaultStack
end openStackSafe

Or is it more than you have long-running background scripts that
interact with specific stacks?

- Brian