table field clearing

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 15:18:45 EDT 2004

--- MisterX <b.xavier at internet.lu> wrote:
> Jan,
>
> is there a doc stack regarding the tables object?

Nope, I happen to know a few tricks as I've studied
the frontScript that makes it work : revTable.
One of the main reasons this isn't documented at this
point in time is that RunRev isn't sure where this
part is heading : tables might become a whole new type
of controls, or an extension to fields ; right now
it's a frontScript but this will sooner or later be
handled at engine level.

Jan Schenkel.

=====