Object paths?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Jul 20 13:09:37 EDT 2004

> As usual, it was a lot of help. So, if you have a main stack which
> opens and closes a lot of various substacks, and external resource
> stacks, do you also have a lot of setting the defaultStack explicitly?

Only if you want to work in a context *other* than the stack you're opening.
For example, if stack "Stack1" opens substack "Substack1", the substack
automatically becomes the defaultstack. So the only time I'd need to set the
defaultStack explicitly would be if for some reason SubStack1 needed to
refer to an object on Stack1.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com