RunRev and Arabic?

Terry Vogelaar (de Mare) tvogelaar at de-mare.nl
Tue Jul 20 07:50:19 EDT 2004

Erik Hansen heeft op dinsdag, 20 jul 2004 om 02:20 (Europe/Amsterdam)
het volgende geschreven:

> RunRev and Arabic?
> any URLS?
>
> Thanks,
> Erik Hansen

With unicode, RunRev should be able to display Arabic text just like
any other non-roman char language. If you have a unicode-font installed
that contains the arabic char set, you should be able to set the font
of a field to "ThatFont,arabic" and set the htmltext of that field to
the content of an Arabic HTML text file.

I haven't tried it yet, but I might need it as well within a few
months. So let me know if this works.

Terry