What is messageMessages property?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 06:02:41 EDT 2004

--- K <nnoydb at excite.com> wrote:
> What is messageMessages property?

The 'messageMessages' property is a debugging aid, and
used for the "Message Watcher" ; if this property is
set to true, the engine will send 'messageHandled' and
'messageNotHandled'  messages.
The Revolution IDE handles these messages in the
'revFrontscript' IDE-frontscript ; look at its script
for a hint on how it works.

Of course, given that these are undocumented features,
I wouldn't trust on them to stay around in future
versions or have the same meaning -- and debugging is
an area that may move around without notice.

Jan Schenkel.

=====