sql misfunction

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 05:48:46 EDT 2004

--- Hershel Fisch <hershrev at realtorsgroup.us> wrote:

> On Thursday, July 15, 2004, at 02:19 AM, Jan
> Schenkel wrote:
>
> > --- hershbp at verizon.net wrote:
> >> Hi, I think the "columnByNumber() " doesn't work
> >> properly with
> >> PostgreSQL.
> >
> > It seems to work fine for me ; do you have a
> clearer
> > recipe, and could you bugzilla it ?
> put revDatabaseColumnNamed(29,"contact_pk") in the
> messagesBox -- works
> fine
> put revDatabaseColumnByNumber(29,1) -- Message
> execution error:
> Error description: Function: error in function
> handler

Oops, it looks like a documentation error ; the
function name is actually "revDatabaseColumnNumbered"
-- when I checked if it worked, I used the
"revdb_columnbynumber()" function out of habit ; I
always use the "revdb_" form of the database commands
and functions.

Could you bugzilla this as a documentation error ? I'm
sure it will get fixed then.

Jan Schenkel.

=====