Getting to Malta (was Re: Monterey Summit - kudos to Dan and Chipp)

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Tue Jul 20 02:17:41 EDT 2004

At 22:06 -0300 7/19/04, Andre Garzia wrote:
>I am already looking forward to the next summit in the next year,
>and yes, I am too trying to get to malta, I'll probably will need to
>catch eight planes and answers tons of questions in spanish but I'll
>survive and we'll be able to listen to my latest proverbs.
>
>I would like to altThanks all the ones involved in the meeting!!! It
>was a very pleasant week for me, like, a once-in-a-lifetime time to
>see good people, good code and eat good food!
>

>I spent $1500 USD on flight tickets to the U.S. and it already paid
>of for me, now, it's only profit... I hope we all meet in malta
>(even if I have to hijack a Guanabara Bay Ferry Boat to get there)
>
>Thanks!!!
>Andre

Andre,

Are there any direct flights from where you live to London or Rome
or Frankfurt? If there are then you only stop once - two planes.

If you get here a couple of days early I'll make sure you have a place
to stay and good food (my cooking). We'll discuss the wine when you get here.

ciao!
sims
  European Rev Conference 14-15-16  November 2004
  http://TechieTours.com/Rev
--
Tech Conferences  http://TechieTours.com
We make...