any chatters?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jul 19 20:27:37 EDT 2004

Erik Hansen wrote:
>>>ok, i'll bite.
>>>which translations of the Suras, Haddith,
>>>etc, would you reccomend?
>>
>>I know an Islamic teacher who uses Rev to teach
>>Arabic who could
>>probably make a good recommendation, but I was
>>envisioning that a chat
>>with the folks here might be more
>>Transcript-related.
>
> sorry.
> i thought i was replying to the individual.
> does anyone have any experience with
> Rev in Arabic? a URL?

If I understand the issue correctly it turns out that all Semitic
languages (Hebrew, Arabic, Maltese, and others) are adversely affected
by a bug in the engine which displays right-to-left languages with a
character order from left to right.

Once this is corrected I hope we'll see many people using Rev for
multi-language work.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation