Card scrolling tutorial

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Mon Jul 19 13:01:40 EDT 2004

Hi Claudi,

On Jul 19, 2004, at 5:50 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com
wrote:

> Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:42:37 +0200
> From: C List <c.list at fiberworld.nl>
> Subject: Card scrolling tutorial
>
> Well, we can add another  tutorial to the list of available tutorials.
>
> I have put my tutorial on "advanced"  scrolling online:
>
> www.cc-imaginering.nl/runrev

Thanks for that. I have several projects that do that which I've
happily sent offlist to individuals, along with brief explanations, but
it was beginning to wear on me (6 times, I think).

> Let me know what you think about it so I might be able to improve it in
> the future.
> (and maybe write other tutorials aswell)

The folder I got did not contain a Rev file. What is it? How do I open
it?

Please ignore this if the tutorial already addresses the following
issue:

I haven't time to try to get it open right now, but one thing I see
from the post is that you should also show how to scroll an image in a
group as well as a card in a stack. That way you can still have static
UI controls in the same window.

Ken N.