How low can we really go?

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sun Jul 18 18:35:15 EDT 2004

I think the issue of how low you can go is, in part at least, a
function of the product you build and the market(s) you target.

In one of my clients' case, e.g., he is willing to say that his
customers need an OS X system and must set their display resolution at
1024x768 or better. I wouldn't necessarily recommend that minimum combo
for consumer software.