Any revers in England (was Glasgow Area Scotland)

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jul 18 13:06:09 EDT 2004

>On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 01:22:15 EDT,  FlexibleLearning at aol.com wrote:
>
>And I'll put out a call for the (southern) English side of the border.

Like Bernard Devlin, I'm in London when I'm in the UK (maybe half the
time - sorry about the slow response, I've been a bit out of it for
some days).

I once (maybe a year ago) tried to collect names of London Revvers
but drew a blank: I imagine there are more now...

Graham

PS any Revvers near Toulouse, South West France? I could improve my
French *and* my knowledge of Rev... just dreaming.