MySQL help

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Fri Jul 16 03:29:53 EDT 2004

Hi Larry,

I haven't time at the moment to give you a detailed answer, but if you
download the stack "MySQLtests.rev from my web page, you can follow how
to firstly connect to a database and then get data from a query using
that connection. If you need any more help after that, please ask.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/