windows icons

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Jul 14 13:51:37 EDT 2004

Bob,

I know they come on the Visual Studio disks (if you have VB or VC++ through
Visual Studio I can show you where they are). I don't know if there's a
place you can download them from online, though. My understanding is that
'yes', you can legally use them in a commercial application.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/