strange clone behaviour: bug?

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Tue Jul 13 15:52:39 EDT 2004

I responded too soon.  Should have checked the mail first--another 30 or
so messages.  I'm glad to see it's being fixed.  I'd queried bugzilla before I
posted, but used 'clone' rather than 'cloning' so didn't find anything.  Don't
know whether I'll 'back up' in my project to use the workaround, but it's nice
to have the option.
Dave