strange clone behaviour: bug?

andreas andreas at medone.ch
Tue Jul 13 11:34:42 EDT 2004

Hi Walter

thanks for your assistance!
I can reproduce the error,  this seems like a bug.

you can't use "clone" to clone a card, if the card has grouped objects
on it
(for example, some grouped fields) and you use
a loop to make several clones.
If you haven't grouped objects on the card to clone, "clone" works fine!

I'm not sure, if it is possible, to use the "copy card" approach. But
it seems not
either.

A bug?

Greetings