strange clone behaviour: bug?

andreas andreas at medone.ch
Tue Jul 13 07:46:37 EDT 2004

Hi Wouter

thanks for your hints - all Variables are globals and have
values.
I just isolated the code that clones the cards to 2 new stacks:
Stack A: sends the Klonen message to substack B:
  send Klone to stack "substackB"

strange: in the new created stacks this works fine!
No errors with cloning.

I will experiment with this stack to produce the cloning error
and hope to post this soon.

Every hint is welcome!

Thanks

Andreas