tabStops

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Jul 13 01:54:17 EDT 2004

put the hilitedline of fld "table" into thisrow
set the itemdelimiter to tab
put the number of items in line thisrow of fld "table" into columns

or for the hilited line

put the number of items in the hilitedtext of fld "table"

and finally, the mouse is over
put the mousechunk into thishilitedtext
if it is selected then use the selectedchunk

you can also check the script of the revtable frontscript
put the frontscripts into fs
edit script of lineoffset("revtable",the frontscripts)

Have fun...
Xavier