Arrays in Rev (long)

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Jul 12 14:36:46 EDT 2004

>>Or as disk-based, client/server databases a la SDB.
>
>Rob, what is your URL for this tool? You should include it in your sig.

Unfortunately, Troy, I'm currently in cyberspace limbo:

Recent changes in my priorities & focus (see my sig) call for changes
in my 'net presence.  Unfortunately, my old web hosting contract
expired and other priority issues have kept me from getting the new
site in place.

Bottom line: There is no active link to serendipity_downloader.htm.

The best I can offer right now is:

* A private description of the basic design principles
* A copy of the download attached to an eMail
* The download on CD sent by snail mail

Hopefully, by the time the update with keyboard filtering is ready
for distribution I'll have a new 'net presence where it can be
available.
--
Rob Cozens
Mendonoma Marine Life Conservancy

"Fishin's all there was.
  Everybody got too greedy for them fish,
  'en then there wasn't anything a'tall."

   - Newfoundland Cod Fisherman in "Ocean's End" by Colin Woodard