HELP!!! (was Re: is Database Query Builder bugged for Rev 2.2.x?)

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Jul 12 12:55:49 EDT 2004

Hi Folks,

I think my Stack is damaged, I managed to use the Query Builder with a
new stack, but with this stack it does not work up... even on Rev 2.1.

I think Revolution exploded when I was working with this stack sometime
ago with queries, I think it might have corrupt Query Builder data in
it that is preventing it to work. How to I clean any trace of the query
builder in a stack, I know it must put its data as custom properties,
hidden somewhere, how to I clean them so that I might use it again.

help!!!
andre