Arrays in Rev (long)

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Mon Jul 12 10:45:03 EDT 2004

On Jul 12, 2004, at 9:50 AM, Rob Cozens wrote:

> Rev can support non-keyed multidimensional arrays using multiple
> delimiter characters.

While that is certainly an impressive approach, I really don't want to
use arrays THAT much. I want to elegantly store and retrieve temporary
associated data. I'm honestly not snubbing, I'm just saying that data
storage and retrieval of the multi-dimensional nature in Director is
done through arrays, and it doesn't take any such fancy footwork to do
it. I can't believe people are using arrays in any of the fashions that
have been described - so therefore people are using some other means of
storing and retrieving similar data types.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.