Unicode (was "Call for Tutorial Topics")

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto revolution at jaedworks.com
Sun Jul 11 20:11:15 EDT 2004

Oh dear.

Elizabeth, I did not intend to imply that it was your "fault" that
you didn't find the answer you needed - only to suggest a way of
locating information that might work better for you. (And I certainly
don't mean to push you away from writing a Unicode tutorial - I think
it would be very useful, especially coming from someone like you who
seems to know Unicode well at the theoretical level, as well as
practical experience using it with Rev.)

I'm sorry that you found my post offputting, and want to tell you
that I didn't intend it that way. I hope that you won't let one post,
or one person, sour you on the RunRev community, in any case.
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ jaed at jaedworks.com
http://www.jaedworks.com