printing

hershbp at verizon.net hershbp at verizon.net
Sun Jul 11 23:06:01 EDT 2004

1 Is it possable to concatenate 2 flds to print one next to another as
columns with the "revPrintText ?
2 If I have a few settings for printing e.g. standard , draft or best .
how do I determine which one I'd like for the current print job ?
3 I tried to print a card with a table fld on it , I set the grid a
light gray color and the text black, no problem , but when it prints it
doesn't print gray , it prints some kind of pink.
Thanks.