Arrays in Rev

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sun Jul 11 19:15:09 EDT 2004

On Jul 11, 2004, at 7:02 PM, Mark Brownell wrote:

> geez! I should have spent 4 seconds with the docs.
>
> go figure, "create"
>
>   create image "roscoes face"
>   set the height of image "roscoes face" to 60
>   set the width of image "roscoes face" to 60

But of course, if you are using imageData, I believe you'll want to
query your other tags for dimensions. Generally, I think you might...

set the height of the templateImage to <custom height tag>
set the width of the templateImage to <custom width tag>
create image "roscoes face"
set the imageData of image "roscoes face" to <stored imageData>

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.