SQL question

Paul Kocsis pkocsis at cox.net
Sun Jul 11 16:14:02 EDT 2004

Hershel,

If you are INSERTing the record...then you do have all the fields of that
record at the time of INSERT...no?  I would think that you know what the
primary key is at that time...and might want to explore other methods to
accomplish your purpose of wanting to SELECT what you just INSERTed....or am
I missing something significant?

Paul Kocsis