Communication with USB HID devices?

Phil Davis davis.phil at comcast.net
Sat Jul 10 13:41:26 EDT 2004

Noble effort! Too bad success isn't measured solely by effort...

Turns out I have a new contact at OSU Open Source Lab <http://osuosl.org/>
who has already been using the very device I'm working with. I'm told he's
developing a cross-platform wrapper (API) for the HID driver on each
platform. I'll see what I can gain through him and tell the list if there's
any good news.

Thanks again for the help -
Phil