Reading text files

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Sat Jul 10 12:40:20 EDT 2004

I have a stack which needs to read text files and place the content in a
field.  This had been working fine in the IDE with the text files and the
stack in the same folder on my hard drive (Mac OS 10.3.4), but not as a
standalone.  I switched to the answer file approach, and got it to work
with the standalone, but it still doesn't read the files working from a CD.

I want it to work from the CD so I can test the Windows version.  Is there
some inherent reason it won't work when all the components are on a CD?

Any suggestions gratefully received.
Dave