RCX and Rev (was Re: Call for Tutorial Topics)

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Jul 9 01:40:52 EDT 2004

On Jul 9, 2004, at 2:36 AM, Scott Rossi wrote:

> I would really dig on doing this -- I have a MindStorms (v1) kit.  But
> think the bigger issue as stated is USB communication: this really
> needs to
> be figured out, or the RunRev folks need to acknowledge that it's not
> possible at this time.  In any event, if you find yourself in need of
> assistance, I'm open to it.
>
> Regards,

Scott,

my kit is also a v1 kit... I use an iConcepts usb to serial adapter
(yes, it sucks)... for programming the mindstorms, this is enought, but
since people want to learn about USB, then, well, I just can't help, I
know nothing about USB.

but I want to do some simple things with the RCX and Rev just to show
it is possible...

andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004