Call for Tutorial Topics

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Thu Jul 8 23:07:51 EDT 2004

On Jul 8, 2004, at 12:22 PM, Elizabeth Dalton wrote:

> - A stack which can be used to control Lego Robots through the USB
> port (for "a student who wants to control robot behavior", and this
> would also address the USB issue), or, if the Lego version isn't where
> you want to go, a little stack about building and controlling a very
> simple robot from scratch using parts from Radio Shack and RunRev

I made minischeme talk with the Lego RCX in 1999... I think I can make
Rev talk to the RCX as well, but I don't know the modern opcodes... and
was not thru USB it was from Serial connection... I use a serial <-->
usb converter here... humm... I know nothing of USB but I know about
the RCX and Rev and how the RCX works.

anyone want help me build a Rev Controled mindstorms lego robot? go
RevRover Go!

andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004