anyone here implemented common CS data structures... (stack, queue...)

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Thu Jul 8 23:04:23 EDT 2004

Rob,

nice setup you have! I am debuging and clearing my "cursed comments" on
my data structure lib, I'll release it soon, I am just implementing
some more code... I've implemented a LIFO Queue using box lib by Dar
Scott, actually, the box lib is almost a second nature to me, sometimes
I think I use it more than Dar...

and the use of box lib is cool because this way I can insert some
complex data on the queue like arrays and images... and mix with
strings and numbers... pretty cool!

Thanks for your email, I never thought of using a queue the way you
mentioned, I use them usually in calculation process... thanks to your
explanation I am changing some CGI code of mine to something more
inteligent. :D

Cheers
andre

Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL