total beginners database series.

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Jul 8 22:22:22 EDT 2004

Hi Bob,

Great start, friendly writing and lots of screen shots. Scanning
through the page, I came across a stack I though I recognized :-) A
closer look revealed that it was indeed my calendar stack - I'm glad
you like it. You then give instructions on how to insert one of the
calendar stacks into a new project. It is probably a good thing to
teach, but in this case, it is unnecessary as I included an install
button on the Calendar Demos main stack :-)

Keep up the good work,
Sarah