CNC software by Rev

Mark MacKenzie m.mackenzie at sasktel.net
Thu Jul 8 17:41:10 EDT 2004

Great!!  I suspected as much.  I expect I will have the same problems.
However, I need to make this work and will put a fair bit of effort into
it.  As a "jackleg" tool and die machinist in an other life I might
manage to triumph over the vagaries of inanimate objects such as CNC
drills taking on a life of their own.  Or maybe this will be the
beginning of a bad science fiction novel gone real!

Can't wait to see your work.  Thank you in advance.

Mark MacKenzie