Documentation & Books

Bob Hartley bob at armbase.com
Thu Jul 8 10:20:40 EDT 2004

Hi there

> > I agree. I share the same method. The interface
> > *tells* me what needs
> > to be programmed and how.  ;-)

Well the data required first tells me what has to be included then the
interface is made and then the code to drive the data-interface is next. So
similar for me.

>Interesting! Could you share some websites and pages
>that explains in details this approach to programming?

Does there need to be a website for the method to be justified. For
example, in mu Job I have a protocol that is probably the best method
about, probably worldwide, but it is ont on any wabsite. (biology here)

>I still believe that many interfaces could fit one set
>of code, but the same interface could NOT serve to
>different sets of code...

I disagree, and could give a silly example, however, I feel there is no
need. :-)
Note the smiley.

Regards
Bob