Read from file, then display results?

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 8 01:23:19 EDT 2004

Good ideas. Thanks.

I guess I'm still trying to do things the old way.  Like someone once
told me:  "There are more good programmers brain-damaged for life by
BASIC than by any other language in the history of computing."  Given
that I am a self-taught BASIC programmer, my case of "brain-damage" is
probably more severe than average.