anyone here implemented common CS data structures... (stack, queue...)

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Thu Jul 8 00:34:30 EDT 2004

Hi folks,

did anyone here, by chance, implemented common data strucutres like
stacks and queues, like  stacks with first in last out behaviour and
first in first out behaviour... I want to use Stacks, Queues and Graphs
(we call them graphs here in brazil, it's a node based structure where
nodes can point to multiple nodes, like a network, many path finding
algorithms in it.. don't know if they are called graphs in english).

Thanks
andre
--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL