Documentation & Books

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Wed Jul 7 23:53:46 EDT 2004

Hi Marty,

We really should get together and compare notes!

(But after I shake this cold I've had for going on three weeks now which
is precluding me from seriously looking at the excellent arrays
suggestions offered by Richard and the others...).

Yes, I use globals for two main reasons:

(1) I sorta, kinda understand how to use them
(2) I aim the class for non-programmers.

Still, I intend to use my summer off to explore custom properties and
arrays and the like!  (You know, make the class more geek-friendly for the
many geeks taking it to get their easy "A" -- NOT!)

Judy
--who's feeling much better after a bit of vicodin & wine...