ANN: Export Vector to Adobe Illustrator

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 19:07:44 EDT 2004

on Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:52:41 -0400
Roger.E.Eller wrote:

AT> By the way,
AT> Does this entusiasm enough the developers
AT> of this list to collaborate in the creation
AT> of a pdf export handler?

RE>ABSOLUTELY!!!!!  I thought you'd never ask.
RE>My company is rapidly making PDF *the* standard
RE>format for all electronic documents. I would be
RE>willing to help in any way that I can.

I'm glad to read this. :-)
Then you must have downloaded the pdf format
documentation by now.

I propose to start by the section on text parsing.
I believe this is the hardest part of converting
a card (not a stack) in pdf. So, the sooner we
discover the solution to this task, smoother
could be the rest of the project.

I'll keep in touch off-list.

Thanks for your time and interest!!! :-))

al

=====
Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/