Documentation & Books

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Jul 7 18:57:55 EDT 2004

Marian,

The dictionary is not a substitute for learning how the language works.
If you read through the documentation, the tutorials, the recipes,
you'll understand much quicker and better how transcript is coded.

Topics like chunk expressions need to be understood before attempting to
code them.

In particular, I recommend going to the All Documentation by Category
and clicking on each item on the left and reading all of the "Abouts"
for that item (and the "Recipes" if you have time). You'll learn a lot.
It's not necessary to memorize the commands, just remember where you saw
them (in the About section:-)

best,

Chipp