Documentation & Books

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 18:54:24 EDT 2004

Hi Judy,

Your teaching position gives you an advantage
that few of us have. Your students gives you
instant feedback about the documentation available.

The programming concept that i remember most
is that of "algorithm". An author in a pascal
programming book took several pages to explain
the same concept from different points of views
with different terminologies.

Would you you like to direct a publishing effort
of this list to create tutorials directed to
newbies in a language that they could understand?

Could you elaborate about the concepts more difficult
to grasp to students and the level of language
addecuate to explain these concepts to them?

Did your students take the MetaTalk Programmer
course created by Scott Raney?

Count with me to help (as electricity permits)
on this task.

al

=====
Visit my site: